Subscribe:

mercredi 3 décembre 2014

Roy Keane for Manchester United fans: Go to hell!

Roy Keane for Manchester United fans: Go to hell!
 
Roy Keane

Open Roy Keane former Manchester United star fire on fans, saying that he "does not care Bantabaatha him", especially in the rebel crisis with historical Magno coach Sir Alex Ferguson.

Keane said in remarks published by the newspaper "Mirror" Alberatanih: "If the fans see that I helped the team formerly supported him, this is good, but if there were any other impressions because of a dispute with Ferguson, I do not care .. Valzhbwa to Ahadjim."

He added: "ready to end the row with Ferguson, but first he has to apologize to me, and I, too, I'm going to act the same."

It was Ken has published a book in which he talks about his career, which included harsh criticism of the conduct of Ferguson and his generation of players and called them mafia gangs.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire